To remain competitive, the industry branch is continuously looking for alternative ways to improve efficiency and minimise loss. Innovative technologies bring new opportunities as well as new challenges, such as new devices to be connected. Processes and networks management is becoming increasingly difficult as complexity expands exponentially and an increasing number of dysfunctionalities are more difficult to control.
MobiCall is a unified communication system that supports you during the distribution of relevant information to key people, quickly, with full accountability. MobiCall is able to integrate all end-devices, e.g. telecommunications, industrial devices, environmental sensors, business software, technical alarms,… which makes it much easier to monitor and manage important workflows to minimize risks and costs, while maximising the overall efficiency.
Organisation-specific business rules in reaction to any triggered event can be predetermined, formalised and incorporated into MobiCall so that key decision makers always remain in control no matter what the event; to mitigate against business or operational risk.
Fields of application
- Environmental sensors
- IoT protocols (MQTT…)
- M2M protocols
- Open Mobi-XML interface
- Access control
- Lone worker protection
- Patrol monitoring
- M2M protocols
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW MOBICALL SUPPORTS YOU BY PROTECTING YOUR EMPLOYEES AND BUILDINGS,
WHILE IMPROVING YOUR PERFORMANCE
MobiCall provides a better protection for employees, as well as a quick reactivity to technical and operational alarms; thus allowing to avoid any kind of faults, machine breakdowns, production losses and downtimes. The system provides a time- and calendar-dependent information distribution, which enables a flexible mapping of availability lists and duty rosters. The information transfer occurs on a skill-based and prioritised, as well as on a simultaneous or sequential way, depending on the alarm configuration. MobiCall also supports internal watchdog monitoring, automatic backups as well as comprehensive reporting and statistics features.
All scenarios can be configured and managed through the MobiCall-App, both in a centralised and decentralised way. The web-based management tool features an innovative “drag-and-drop” configurator. This solution provides IT administrators and users responsible for groups as well as for subject areas with an intuitive and clearly structured tool to configure personal data and alarm parameters. The multi-client capability offers to different areas the opportunity to autonomously administer their own alarm management by means of differentiated access rights. The connection of external databases is also possible, thus allowing the use of existing master data for the automatic import, which consequently reduces the administrative load.
MobiCall is available in two versions. MobiBBox is the smart “plug & use” solution installed on a compact industrial PC with an integrated web server (appliance). This solution is preferred for standard requirements in small and medium-sized businesses. MobiCall also create a more powerful platform for large and complex requirements using server hardware or virtual environments. As a professional safety solution, MobiCall can also be operated in a redundant set-up with increased performance and high reliability. MobiCall geo-clustering enables redundancy and functional monitoring in several locations.
The current version of MobiCall supports Low-Power Wide-Area Network based protocols, such as LoRa, SigFox or NB-IoT. Thanks to these technologies it is possible to cheaply and quickly integrate any sensor type. A major advantage of this technology is that no GSM, WiFi or Ethernet infrastructure is necessary to let the sensors run. Due to the battery-operated system, no connection to the mains is needed. Therefore, e.g. allocated emergency buttons, utility meters, or temperature and level sensors can simply be connected to a central MobiCall device.
In emergency situations like fire alarms or disaster alerts an immediate mass alerting is necessary. With MobiCall the existing infrastructure can be used so that telephones and computers in use are available to transmit an acoustic or optical alarm signalling. IP-loudspeakers or central PA systems can be connected in order to play back the proper announcement (e.g. in hall and corridor areas). MobiCall can also be used to safeguard single workers. Hence, the integration of DECT, WiFi, GSM and remote emergency devices ensures a reliable employees protection. In case of an emergency, MobiCall provides first-aiders with prompt information thanks to simultaneous notifications. Moreover, the coordination among acting people is supported by means of automatic teleconferences. The system can be employed for first aiders’ emergency calls, taking into account the rules and regulations of the employers’ liability insurance association.
- A single system for fire, disaster and emergency alerting
- Integration of existing fire alarm and danger warning systems through standardised and manufacturer-specific interfaces (among others ESPA 4.4.4, ESPA-X, XML)
- Automatic or manual alarm trigger
- Technical or sectoral alerting according to the scenario
- Multimedia alerting via phone, smartphones, PC Client, IP-loudspeaker and subsystems
- Use of alarm features such as announcement, special ring tone or call disrupt (depending on the PBX system)
Lone workers’ protection
- Platform-independent solution for DECT, Wifi, GSM
- Support of manual (red button) and automatic alarms (man-down, no movement, time, escape and tear-off via pull-cord alarm)
- Automatic set up of emergency conferences between alarm trigger and alarm recipient
- Permanent monitoring of personal alarm signal devices
- Localisation via DECT, Wifi, Bluetooth Beacons and GPS
- Buildings and site plans visualization system
- Support to patrol and watchman controls
First-aiders emergency call
- Central phone number for all staff members to call firstaiders
- Optional record of emergency information
- Fixed and dynamic space-oriented alarm combination
- Automatic set-up of conferences
- Conferences can be recorded and forwarded
- Optional forwarding to external stations
- Automatic switching-off function in case of emergency
MobiCall, with its variety of interfaces, allows a real time monitoring of all subsystems, such as process control and display systems, as well as building automation and ICT components. When faults or critical thresholds occur, the detailed alarm information and process data are automatically conveyed through the cross-platform to a defined group of people. The integrated task management is a major advantage of this solution, ensuring faults classification and tracking. The whole process, starting from the alarm trigger up to the troubleshooting including the usual SLA times, can be monitored and displayed.
Process and building automation
- Collection and monitoring of reporting points across different locations
- IP-Wago contact controller to collect analog signals (such as temperature, measuring and fl uid levels) as well as digital contact inputs and outputs
- LPWAN based records to connect low-consumption devices, like battery-operated sensors
- Serial connection via ESPA 4.4.4, Generic Printer Protocol
- IP integrations via Modbus, KNX, BACNet, OPC, XML, e-mail, ESPA-X, HL7, etc.
- Alarm and status messages visualization
- Support to time schedules and shift plans for a specific alarm transmission
- Positive or negative acknowledgement signal transmission
- Task Management to monitor all pending events
- Activation of special features linked to announcement and pop-up functionalities on the PC
- Integration of PA equipment and IP-loudspeakers
- Gateway between production and ICT systems
- Workflows control e.g. logistics management
- Presence and skill-based forwarding of emergency notifications
- Display of processes and expirations
- Communication and control of production systems
- Statistic analysis of production fi gures e.g. average availability, errors and faults frequency
- Integration of management systems
- Direct integration and monitoring of ICT components such as PBX infrastructures, Windows services and processes, PING functions and SNMP traps V1-V3
- Setting priorities and availability plans
- Safe transmission on smartphone app
- Automatic text-to-speech function including the stored library
- Temperature and humidity control
- Access control to the server room including video integration
MobiCall can be operated as a central Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) platform. Local systems, such as burglary control panels, access controls, fire alarm systems, PA systems, video surveillance systems or central building control systems can be recorded and displayed on a central customised user interface. Thanks to all the gathered information, the user is able to get a comprehensive overview and to take the necessary steps, which include the availability alerting as well as the crisis teams implementation and the integration of an info hotline.
Control centres and hazard management
- Central representation and condensation of video and data sources to be monitored
- Call-up of crisis teams
- Optional availability alert
- Live monitoring of alarm and information distributions
- Alerting according to the presence status
- On-call schedules deposit
- Automatic import of alarm plans
- Integrated voice recording
- Start of emergency conferences
- Geo-redundant components design
- Integration of digital radio devices and smartphones clients
- Automatic parallel calls receipt
- Flexible adaptation of free or pre-defined announcements
- Optional multi-stage Interactive Voice Response menus
- VIP circuitry for phone numbers of utmost importance
- Partial or total blocking of phone numbers as an option
- Saving important staff resources
- Alerting of the population
- Comprehensive statistics and recording
- Platform-independent integration of security technology
- Constant monitoring of critical components
- Optional collection of local alarms endowed with a secondary alerting channel via GSM
- Direct transmission of camera images to the client smartphones
- All-clear signal and information function
Do you need more information about a specific application?
Please do not hesitate to contact us to better understand how MobiCall could help you.