Technical Project Manager and Supporter / Telematics (m/f)
from now on
We develop high-quality solutions in the areas of security, telecommunications and information technology. With more than 6,000 systems successfully implemented worldwide, New Voice is the leader in the field Unified Event Communication. The focus of our work is the MobiCall product as an individually tailored solution for alerting, mobilizing, evacuating, distributing information and monitoring in a professional environment. To grow and become even more successful, we need YOU!
As a future technical project manager and supporter, you bring:
- The willingness and ability challenging middle and larger projects
to actively lead from planning to implementation
- Practice-oriented IT knowledge in the areas of network and operating systems as well as project management
- Experience in project implementation (training is possible)
- Limited willingness to travel is required
- Know-how in the telematics environment
- Know-how in the alarming environment is an advantage
- Logically-analytically structured working methodology
- German mother tongue or C1 / C2
- English at an advanced level
- French knowledge of advantage
- Willingness for on-call service in change
Your added value:
We offer varied and responsible work and accompany you gladly in your professional and personal development. An open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere are the alpha and omega for us. A long-term cooperation is our priority and that, moreover, we always have an open ear for your ideas and wishes, goes without saying.
Are you interested?
Then send us your complete application documents with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to you!
We do not wish to have any agency offices, thank you very much!