Working on our team as
We are not looking for the small numbers, but the big talents. If you enjoy working in a team and like to be close to the customer, then we should get to know each other. The Unified Communication Manager MobiCall, which has been developed in Switzerland for over thirty years, has made us great not only in Switzerland and Europe, but worldwide. But not too big.
We are New Voice. We see things a little differently.
As a future Web Developer at New Voice, we expect from you:
- Profound knowledge of object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures, software architectures and automated testing
- Professional object-oriented programming in PHP 8
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Experience in designing and using relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Team player and eager to satisfy our customers
- Solid HTML / CSS skills
- GIT experience
- Enjoying creative work with the aim to develop intuitive and easy to use applications for our global customers
- Knowledge in Symfony, VueJs and jQuery
- Experience in AMQP and Apache
- Basic communication skills in written and spoken German
What we offer you
Flexible working hours
Challenging and versatile job
Time and financial support for further training
Appreciative atmosphere and flat hierarchies
25 days vacation, possibility of unpaid vacation/sabbaticals
Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
Professional exchange and employee events
Company-wide training days and conferences with our long-standing top experts
Contacts with our teams in Zurich, Nyon, Paris, Stuttgart, Berlin, Linz, Dubai, Hong Kong, Brisbane and New York
International contacts to our partners and customers worldwide
Did we spark your interest? Then send us your application documentation, including information on your notice period and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the subject «Web Developer».
We are looking forward to getting to know you personally!
We do not want placement offices, thank you very much!
New Voice (Schweiz) AGTel: +41 58 750 11 11MobiCall@newvoice.global
At the very heart of Zurich