Working in our Team
an ICT network and system specialist (m/f/d)
means continuing the thirty-year success story and jointly shaping MobiCall, MobiCCloud, MobiBBox and Micro-MobiCall in terms of scope and quality (customer satisfaction). If you would like to work in an international, global team, take a look at our MobiCity or MobiTown (for New Voice Sales), which you can help shape :
This in the area of development. Your knowledge of C++, possibly C-Sharp and Erlang (for IoT) will help you. The direct route is via MobiCall@newvoice.global or +41 58 750 11 11. George will be happy to answer your call or get in touch.
MobiCall is the comprehensive alerting solution that goes seven steps further than any other solution. MobiCall does not stop at a comprehensive task management system, a CRM, which not only records customers, suppliers and employees, but also all articles and products. This is for complete solutions such as those offered by MobiCall in the clinical sector. MobiCall also offers an IVR application generator (New Voice Tool) on which VoiceMail, ACD, two-party conferences and multiple conferences including call recording are based. The seamless indoor localization solutions for DECT, Wifi, GPS, LoRa, BLE beacon, BLE scanner and AoA (BLE scanner with modern Angle of Arrival technology) are unique. In addition to service-based telephony and alarms, MobiCall also offers a complete chat server. Last but not least, the 30-year backwards compatibility also includes the integration of IoT.
We are not looking for the small numbers, but for the big talents. If you like working in a team and being close to the customer, then we should get to know each other. The Unified Communication Manager MobiCall, which has been developed in Switzerland for over thirty years, has not only made us big in Switzerland and Europe, but worldwide. But not too big.
We are New Voice. We see things a little differently.
MobiCall is a unified communication tool that connects to all switchboards and all peripheral systems. With “Secure Alarm Processing”, MobiCall offers everything you need to be prepared for all eventualities and to be able to act quickly, securely and professionally in an emergency. MobiCall offers an enormous number of functions that allow the technology to be adapted to people and not vice versa.
- You talk to customers and partners to understand user needs
- You map their wishes and requirements correctly in MobiCall or in the MobiCCloud
- Your knowledge of ICT, AD, LDAP, SQL, Modbus, LoRa,… will help you to advise you competently and to drive the implementation forward
- You stay in touch with our life-time customers and partners around the world for years
- Good knowledge of networks, setting up servers and systems
- Knowledge of SIP, SIP-S, workflows in all vertical markets is an advantage
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, communicative, team-oriented, flexible mindset
- Energy to learn new things every day and to work in an exciting environment
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging and varied work
- Time and financial support for further education
- Appreciative atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- 25 days holiday, opportunity for unpaid leave/sabbaticals
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Professional exchange and employee events
- Company-wide training days and conferences with our long-standing top experts
- Contacts with our teams in Zurich, Nyon, Paris, Stuttgart, Berlin, Linz, Dubai, Hong Kong, Brisbane and New York
- International contacts to our partners and customers worldwide
Questions? Just contact George Brigat on email@example.com or 058 750 11 11.
New Voice (Austria) GmbHPhone: +43 732 890 firstname.lastname@example.org