Working in our team
Marketing Assistant & Social Media Expert (m/f/d) 100%
New Voice International AG is the pioneer in Unified Event Communication Technology for Risk Mitigation. Our solutions are tailored to individual and unique business processes. Our objective is to provide a safe and secure environment for people and assets.
We are seeking a highly motivated entry-level team member as Marketing Assistant & Social Media Expert (100%) to support and accelerate our marketing team. Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you will help us share our story by bringing our marketing to the next higher level!
Do you enjoy creative work in an international team? Do you want to use your skills to be in the forefront of shaping a brand-new marketing team? Then we might be just the right fit for you.
How you make a difference
- You will participate in all marketing disciplines as marketing assistant (60%) and fully own our social media presence (40%)
- As our marketing assistant you will
– Support the marketing team is in all disciplines (strategy, research, design, SEO, etc.)
– Independently plan and execute on roadshows and tradeshows as event manager
- As our Social Media Expert you will
– Plan, implement, and monitor company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness
– Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news) according to schedule
– Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer review
– Devise ways to improve our overall visibility, online presence and increase the number of followers
– Monitor, analyze and report key metrics
– You constantly monitor the market and competition trends and determine appropriate measures
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- You enjoy managing social media channels and growing communities (e.g. LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
- You bring graphic design skills, writing abilities, and a lot of personality
- Strong communication skills: you develop content that persuades and convinces online readers to act
- You have an analytical mindset and understand Social media metrics, such as likes, shares, and engagement
- An organization talent and a service-oriented attitude
- Independent and proactive working style and organized hands-on executor: Getting things done in time
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory, French is a plus
- We offer you a great variety of assignments and support on-the-job learning
- An open and positive corporate culture with little bureaucracy and flat hierarchies
- Flextime and work from home
- 25 days’ vacation, possibility of unpaid vacation/sabbaticals
- General work equipment like laptop, licenses and monitors
- The best of two worlds: A brand new marketing team in an established company with a great product
At New Voice, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. Seize the opportunity to join our brand-new marketing team and actively help shape our future! Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
Did we inspire you to join our team? We look forward to your complete online application in English including motivation letter (1 page) and CV (1 page) to Bettina Mitter: email@example.com
Join us to unleash your superpowers to make an impact!
New Voice Systems GmbHTel: +49 7141 947 59 50