A single point of contact
Over a period spanning nearly three decades now, the company has developed numerous solutions, and over this time applications have become more advanced and more diverse than ever before. Consequently it was considered essential that a project manager be appointed for each new program under development, and that the project manager would be held accountable for the successful outcome of each stage of the project over the entire length of the assignment. The benefit to the customer is that they get to deal with one individual only which ensures continuity of thought processes.
Project managers would be able to offer the following services:
Prior to deployment
- Assistance with defining needs.
- Explore customised scenarios that potentially fit expectations.
- Perform a pre-installation audit to plan future deployment.
- Elaborate on an implementation procedure with the customer.
- Review complete project documentation with the customer.
- Formalise the functional and technical tender specifications.
- Act as an intermediary between the customer and the company R&D department for any specific requirements.
- Perform unit tests in the company laboratory or on site.
- Provide intelligence on how to use and exploit the new systems autonomously, to the entity’s full advantage.
- Define the correct nature of support and maintenance required to protect the integrity of the new development into the future.