The development of customer loyalty is a high priority in the leisure and hospitality industry. A satisfied customer is much more likely be a loyal customer and much more likely to share their experience positively. Customer comfort and safety therefore become a high priority and it becomes imperative to attend to customer needs and demands correctly, and as quickly as possible.
Being a unified event platform, MobiCall is able to centralise all communication processes within a system, leading to a better management and monitoring of events occurring in a hospitality facility.
MobiCall is able to detect and centralise lots of signals, e.g. from sensors and buttons to business applications like PMS and BMS, and to assign then responsibilities to key staff members. The information centralisation allows the optimisation of resource allocation, which may reduce post event analysis in case of emergencies.
MobiCall will also assist you in the optimisation of all backend activities: from technical alarms, to emergency events, or just simple requests… helping to keep them out of the customer’s reach.
Fields of application
- Hotel Management integration
- Rapid Response System
- Security Technology
- Monitoring of technical components and ICT system
- Fire or disaster alarms
- Emergency call to first-aiders
- Skill-based tasks transmission
- Gateway between the existing Hotel Management Software and the ICT system
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW MOBICALL SUPPORTS YOU BY PROTECTING YOUR GUESTS AND STAFF MEMBERS WHILE OPTIMIZING YOUR WORKFLOWS
MobiCall provides a better protection for your guests and staff members, as well as a quick reactivity to technical and operational alarms; thus allowing to avoid any kind of faults, technical failures, waiting times and dissatisfactions. The system provides a time- and calendar-dependent information distribution, which enables a flexible mapping of duty rosters. The information transfer occurs on a skill-based and prioritised, as well as on a simultaneous or sequential way, depending on the alarm configuration. MobiCall also supports internal watchdog monitoring, automatic backups as well as comprehensive reporting and statistics features.
All scenarios can be configured and managed through the MobiCall-App, both in a centralised and decentralised way. The web-based management tool features an innovative “drag-and-drop” configurator. This solution provides IT administrators and users responsible for groups as well as for subject areas with an intuitive and clearly structured tool to configure personal data and alarm parameters. The multi-client capability offers to different areas the opportunity to autonomously administer their own alarm management by means of differentiated access rights. The connection of external databases is also possible, thus allowing the use of existing master data for the automatic import, which consequently reduces the administrative load.
As a professional safety solution, MobiCall can also be operated in a redundant set-up with increased performance and high reliability. MobiCall geo-clustering enables redundancy and functional monitoring in several locations.
Starting from the current version, MobiCall supports Low-Power Wide-Area Network based protocols, such as LoRa, SigFox or NB-IoT. Thanks to these technologies it is possible to cheaply and quickly integrate any sensor type. A major advantage of this technology is that no GSM, WiFi or Ethernet infrastructure is necessary to let the sensors run. Due to the battery-operated system, no connection to the mains is needed. Therefore, e.g. allocated emergency buttons, utility meters, or temperature and level sensors can simply be connected to a central MobiCall device.
In emergency situations like fire alarms or disaster alerts an immediate mass alerting is necessary. With MobiCall the existing infrastructure can be used so that telephones, in-room entertainment systems and computers in use are available to transmit an acoustic or optical alarm signalling. IP-loudspeakers or central PA systems can be connected in order to play back the proper announcement(e.g. in hall and corridor areas). Moreover, the coordination between acting people is supported by means of automatic teleconferences. The system can be employed for first aiders’ emergency calls, taking into account the rules and regulations of the employers’ liability insurance association.
Fire and disaster alarm
- Guests’ data acquisition from the hotel management system to alert in the relevant local language
- Integration of the existing fire alarm systems (ESPA 4.4.4, ESPA-X)
- Manual alarm trigger (telephone, web, push button)
- Fire compartment or sectoral alerting
- Integration of a pre-alarm to avoid false alarms
- Parallel multimedia alerting on different devices
- PA system and IP-loudspeakers integration
- Start of emergency conferences
Lone workers’ protection
- Platform-independent solution for DECT, Wifi, GSM
- Support of manual (red button) and automatic alarms (man-down, no movement, time, escape and tear-off via pull-cord alarm)
- Automatic set up of emergency conferences between alarm trigger and alarm recipient
- Permanent monitoring of the personal alarm signal devices
- Localisation via DECT, Wifi, Bluetooth Beacons and GPS
- Buildings and site plans visualization system
- Support to patrol and watchman controls
First-aiders’ emergency call
- Central phone number for all staff members to call first-aiders
- Optional record of emergency information
- Fixed and dynamic space-oriented alarm combination
- Automatic set-up of conference between first-aiders
- Optional recording and forwarding of conferences
- Optional forwarding to external stations
- Automatic switching-off function in case of emergency
An efficient employment of all means of communication is a crucial cost and quality factor for a hotel business. By means of MobiCall all existing systems, such as the telephone system, the entertainment system, and the hotel management software can be linked together. As a consequence, the workflow can be optimized, thus allowing to sink the costs and to enhance the service quality. Here the Task Management module plays a key role, since it supports cross-media planning, administration, monitoring and execution of tasks.
Hotel Management software integration
- Integration of all major hotel management software platforms
- Lock and unlock the guest telephone at check-in and check-out
- Acquisition, gathering and transmission of call data considering the hotel-specific pricing models
- Input of status message by telephone, smartphones or PC
- Wake-up call including escalation management via telephone
- Communication of cleaning, repair, and maintenance works
- Real time monitoring of pending task
- Cross-media input of service tasks
- Integration of battery-operated sensors for the automated transmission of status messages (e.g. minibar)
- Hotel-App suitable for Android and iOS devices
- Skill-based tasks transmission (e.g. to the service team)
- Login and logout functions for staff members
- VIP functionality to prioritize tasks
- Multi-client capable web portal for SLA monitoring and evaluation of service quality
Further potential applications
- Baby-monitor function to connect the room terminal with the parents’ mobile phone
- Safeguarding of the SPA area thanks to an emergency button (“red button”) with alarm and escalation conditions
- Fixed and mobile option to safeguard a single workstation
- Connection among door station modules incl. video integration
- Optimisation of the business continuity management, for instance through availability alert
- Automatic start of teleconferences during daily operation
MobiCall, with its variety of interfaces, allows a real time monitoring of all subsystems, such as process control and display systems, as well as building automation and ICT components. When faults or critical thresholds occur, the detailed alarm information and process data are automatically conveyed through the cross-platform to a defined group of people. The integrated task management is a major advantage of this solution, ensuring faults classification and tracking. The entire process, starting from the alarm trigger up to the troubleshooting including the usual SLA times, can be monitored, displayed and recorded.
Process and building automation
- Collection and monitoring of reporting points across different locations
- IP-Wago contact controller to collect analog signals (such as temperature, measuring and fl uid levels) as well as digital contact inputs and outputs
- LPWAN based records to connect low-consumption devices, like battery-operated sensors
- Serial connection via ESPA 4.4.4, Generic Printer Protocol
- IP integrations via Modbus, KNX, BACNet, OPC, XML, e-mail, ESPA-X, HL7, etc.
- Alarm and status messages visualization
- Support to time schedules and shift plans for a specifi c alarm transmission
- Positive or negative acknowledgement signal transmission
- Task management to monitor all pending events
- Activation of special features linked to announcement and pop-up functionalities on the PC
- Integration of PA equipment and IP-loudspeakers
- Platform-independent integration of security technology
- Constant monitoring of critical components
- Optional collection of local alarms endowed with a secondary alerting channel via GSM
- Direct transmission of camera images to the client smartphones
- All-clear and information function
- Integration of management systems
- Direct integration and monitoring of ICT components such as PBX infrastructures, Windows services and processes, PING functions and SNMP traps V1-V3
- Setting priorities and availability plans
- Safe transmission on smartphone app
- Automatic text-to-speech function including the stored library
- Temperature and humidity control
- Access control to the server room including video integration
Do you need more information about a specific application?
Please do not hesitate to contact us to better understand how MobiCall could help you.